Giving has never been this easy.
As summer ends, the season of 5K runs, charity walks, and countless other fundraisers begins. With so many, how do you keep track of all the donations you’ve made? Actually, it’s simple: MyFund makes giving to multiple charities easy and makes tracking your online giving even easier.
Giving made easy.
Say you’d like to support your Cousin Vinny, who’s running a 5k for his favorite cause, your co-worker, who walks for hunger, or even your own charity-of-choice. Well, you can help them all quickly and easily using your MyFund account.
- Log in to your MyFund account, proceed to Request a Gift.
- Enter the amount of your gift (as little as $25).
- Select which nonprofit will receive your donation.
- Use the special instruction box to enter specific details, such as “Designate to the annual hunger walk.”
- Finally, click check out and your donation is on its way.
That was easy!
Keeping track made easy.
After a busy year of dealing with work, family, and changes in your own life, it might be hard to remember which causes you supported. MyFund has you covered – just log into your account anytime to see your giving history.
Don’t have a MyFund account?
MyFund is an online donor-advised fund offered through United Way of Rhode Island. Sign up for your account during your company’s workplace giving campaign, or create your account online right now.