Community Connections: A Social Services Informational Series
Join the 211 team for Community Connections, a series highlighting social service programs, policy updates, and upcoming events. In addition, it provides a space for community partners to connect with one another.
All sessions in this series are:
- Free and open to the public.
- Held at United Way of Rhode Island, 50 Valley Street, Providence, RI 02909.
Please register if you’re interested in one or more of these events.
Tufts Health Plan — RITogether
Tufts Health Plan provides access to affordable, high-quality health care for eligible Rhode Island residents. They offer several plans, including RITogether, a health plan for people who qualify for the Rhode Island Medicaid program.
- Visits to doctors & specialists
- Eye care
- Prescription drugs & some over-the-counter medications
- Mental health & substance use disorder services
- X-rays & diagnostic tests
- Surgical services
- Outpatient rehabilitation services
- Family planning services
- Early intervention for children up to age 3
- Emergency services
In addition, members may be eligible for extras such as discounts and gift cards.
When: Thursday, October 3, 2019
Time: 2 – 3 p.m.