You only have one chance to make a first impression.
First impressions are important — luckily we can prepare to make good ones. Whether you’re just starting your career or are interested in advancement, having a strong personal brand will increase your chances of success.
Join United Way of Rhode Island’s Young Leader’s Circle on Wednesday, June 27, to learn the steps you can take right now to strengthen your personal brand:
- Improve your LinkedIn profile.
- Polish your resume.
- Sharpen your interview skills.
We’ve invited subject matter experts to join the discussion:
- Jim Amspacher, Associate Director of Career Counseling at Brown University.
- Annie Tobin-Fickel, Talent Management Lead at Textron.
Although this is a free event, donations to United Way‘s Summer Learning Programs are greatly appreciated.
- What: Resumes and Rosé: Strengthening Your Personal Brand
- Where: Mezzo Lounge 393 Charles St, Providence, RI 02904
- When: Wednesday, June 27, 2018
- Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Register now, this popular event is filling up fast. Light refreshments will be provided. #YLCLearnWithLeaders.
For help with registration please contact Carolina.Correa@uwri.org.