Celebrate with us.
We invite you to join us on Thursday, October 10, for United Way of Rhode Island’s 93rd Annual Celebration — a fun and inspiring evening full of stories and collaborations between our nonprofit, business, and government partners.
During the celebration, we will recognize local leaders who’ve helped make Rhode Island a better place:
- BankNewport — Corporate Partnership Award
- Marcela Betancur, Latino Policy Institute — Young Leader Spark! Award
- Anne Ciresi, FM Global — Women United Award
- Maribeth Calabro, Providence Teachers Union — Dante Mollo Labor Award
- Sharon Conard-Wells, West Elmwood Housing Development Corporation — John H. Chafee Lifetime Service Award
With the beautiful WaterFire Arts Center as a backdrop, guests will enjoy a light buffet, hors-d’oeuvres, and complimentary valet parking. A cash bar will also be available.
Register for this free event now.
When: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: WaterFire Arts Center, 475 Valley Street, Providence, RI 02908
For additional information, or help with registration, please contact Erin Desmarais.