Our donors gave millions to neighbors in need in 2017-18.
What comes in goes right back out to proven programs that provide critical services in our community. See where your gifts are headed.
- $449,697 helped working-age Rhode Islanders gain access to education and training opportunities.
- $504,340 enabled many community members to attend financial stability classes and receive one-on-one financial coaching.
- $1,049,831 helped Rhode Island children gain access to afterschool and youth development programs.
- $613,920 made it possible for Rhode Island youth to participate in fun and enriching summer learning programs that reduce summer learning loss.
- $574,902 helped Rhode Islanders gain access to basic needs such as healthy foods, quality childcare, and healthcare services.
- $575,000 moved many community members closer to calling someplace home.
- $226,380 provided Rhode Islanders who earned $55,000 or less with free income tax preparation assistance.