Our donors gave millions to neighbors in need in 2015-16.
What goes in goes right back out to proven programs that provide critical services in our community. See where your gifts are headed.
- $1,647,000 went toward helping Rhode Island children receive the well-rounded education they deserve.
- $573,000 went toward Rhode Islanders struggling to meet basic needs.
- $874,500 moved many community members closer to calling someplace, home.
- $2,277,500 helped Rhode Islanders find new ways to support themselves and their families
A Deeper Look at Where the Money Goes:
- Stay tuned for our Funding Distribution Summary and Funding by Agency for 2017-18!