Great news for leadership donors: United Way Philanthropy Account users have transitioned to an improved donor advised fund called MyFundTM.
MyFundTM is an online solution that makes giving to charities quick, easy, and secure. Add funds, designate gifts, view and print statements all in one place. Consolidate giving and rely on one tax receipt.
Already have a Philanthropy Account?
Questions about your MyFundTM account? Contact Sandy Smithson, MyFund Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.444.0620.
Interested in creating a MyFundTM giving account?
How it works:
- Pledge $1,000 or more to United Way, online or through your workplace giving campaign.
- Send gifts to any verified 501 (c)(3) in the country, including nonprofits, places of worship, and schools.
- Get one tax receipt at the end of the year that represents all of your donations, including appreciated stock.
- Feel confident. We do the research to verify 501 (c)(3) charities.
- Share your account with a partner, child or your accountant.
- Become a United Way of Rhode Island leadership donor — you’ve earned it — your pledge enrolls you in our Keel Club or Tocqueville Society.
Consider making a gift from your MyFundTM account to United Way’s Community Impact Fund, and 100 percent of your gift will support people and programs in Rhode Island.
United Way of Rhode has offered donor-advised funds for more than 20 years. Thanks to a permanent trust, all of our overhead costs are covered. 100% of every contribution goes directly to people and programs.