MyFundTM is an online solution for leadership donors that makes giving to charities quick, easy, and secure. Add funds, send gifts, view and print statements all in one place. Consolidate your giving and rely on one tax receipt.
Already have a MyFund Account?
To make a gift request from your MyFund account:
Or call 401.444.0691
Questions about your MyFundTM account? Contact Jill Arnold, MyFund Accounting Manager, at email@example.com or 401.444.0691.
Interested in creating a MyFundTM giving account?
How it works:
- Pledge $1,000 or more to United Way, online or through your workplace giving campaign.
- Send gifts to any verified 501 (c)(3) in the country, including nonprofits, places of worship, and schools.
- Get one tax receipt at the end of the year that represents all of your donations, including appreciated stock.
- Feel confident. We do the research to verify 501 (c)(3) charities.
- Share your account with a partner, child or your accountant.
- Become a United Way of Rhode Island leadership donor—you’ve earned it—your pledge enrolls you in our Keel Club or Tocqueville Society.
Consider making a gift from your MyFundTM account to United Way’s Community Impact Fund, and 100 percent of your gift will support people and programs in Rhode Island.
United Way of Rhode has offered donor-advised funds for more than 20 years. Thanks to a permanent trust, all of our overhead costs are covered. 100% of every contribution goes directly to people and programs.