We are Women United.
In Rhode Island, we work on one powerful cause: improving childhood literacy. Why? Reading by the end of third grade is one of the most significant predictors of future school success. Giving every students the tools they need to learn and succeed is the best investment we can make in our future, where a thriving economy will depend on everyone’s ability to participate.
Communities need champions who understand their problems, see their potential, and will offer solutions to make a difference. And global change is only possible when there is a vast and organized network that can lift up proven strategies and bring them to other communities. We ignited the power of women to create lasting change in their communities.
- You’ll join a community of 139 like-minded women who share their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths.
- Volunteer alongside others looking to create change.
- Collaborate with business and community leaders.
- Help create STEM and literacy opportunities for Rhode Island youth.
- Make an annual leadership gift of $1,000 or more.
Ready to Learn More?
- Tell us a little about yourself – or contact us directly:
Major Gifts Officer and Women’s Leadership Council Manager